Study Guide Menu
Developmental Psychology Study Questions:
1. What are some of the essential things we can learn from the study of developmental psychology?
2. What are the major differences between Sigmund Freud?s theory of development and Erik Erikson?s theory?
3. How can classical conditioning and operant conditioning be used to describe and explain development?
4. According to Erik Erikson, what major conflict faced by adolescents?
5. What are the four major stages of Piaget?s theory of cognitive development?
Key Terms to Know:
- Anal Stage
- Concrete Operational Stage
- Formal Operational Stage
- Genital Stage
- Oral Stage
- Phallic Stage
- Preoperational Stage
- Sensorimotor Stage