If you have ever spent any time browsing forums devoted to psychology, you have probably noticed that there are a few common questions that people ask on a regular basis. In many cases, students interested in a career in psychology are the ones posing such questions. Fortunately, we have some of the answers to these frequently asked questions. Check out the links below to learn more:
- Can psychologists prescribe medications?
- What do psychologists do?
- What's the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist?
- How can I become a psychologist?
- How long does it take to become a psychologist?
Connect: Facebook | Twitter | Newsletters